Why is Customer journey mapping important?
Put simply customer journey mapping is a personas typical experience with your company. It’s not ever 100% the real deal, but will give you a good level of insights including the nuances, milestones and data capture. The result is you’ll have a guide to build personalised journeys across your marketing.
With marketing automation in mind, customer journeys not only detail how you acquire your clients, and the key milestones but can also help define standards for lead qualification stages and importantly your KPIs. By developing your customer journey map you will understand your opportunities to automate processes, accelerate leads through the funnel, and importantly drive conversion rates.
Things to consider:
- Visibility of key stages – your customer journey mapping will allow you to see the key stages and milestones of each of your customers journeys, in general or specifically.
- Research plays a role – subject to your marketing maturity you may or may not have an idea of what the journey should be, our experts will help you research and design.
- Useful for everyone – customer journey mapping isn’t just about understanding what we can automate and deliver, but also provides a guide to the marketing team for improved personalisation.
- Focus on conversion rates – having your team think about the conversion funnel is one thing, having reporting capabilities of the impact drives the right attitudes.
- Lower cost per conversion – with marketing automation build around your customer journey mapping you’ll benefit from lower cost per conversion not only on acquisition but conversion through the funne