6 week virtual Marketo training: July – August 2023
Date: Commences 11th July 2023
Six week, virtual training course, for anyone looking to improve their fundamental understanding of Marketo with a mix of guided training sessions and follow-up Q&As. Price is per person.
Access: Virtual Duration: 6 weeks Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
- Run by a certified Marketo trainer
- Up-to-date course materials and real-world examples
- Weekly 2.5 hour webinar on Tuesdays
- Weekly 1 hour follow-up Q&A session on Thursdays
- Best practice tips and tricks
- Payment by invoice available
16 in stock
The smarter way to learn Marketo
This virtual training course will turn you into a Marketo pro and have you running optimised campaigns with confidence – in just six weeks!
Spend 2.5 hours a week in a virtual, interactive webinar with one of our Marketo certified experts, learning the fundamentals of email programs, smart campaigns, data management and reporting. Then check your knowledge in your weekly, one hour follow-up surgery.
Virtual training is an ideal blend of guided training, with plenty of time for Q&As!
Is Marketo virtual training right for me?
Our Marketo virtual training courses are perfect for you if:
- You want to learn Marketo – fast – and can devote a few hours a week, for six weeks, to your training.
- You want weekly access to a Marketo certified expert.
- You want to run campaigns with confidence and optimise performance.
- You want to follow Marketo best practice.
- You are new to Marketo or looking to build on your basic knowledge.
- You often wonder “Am I doing this right?”
Master your fundamental Marketo skills in just six weeks
Get to know the basics and launch your first campaign as a Marketo newbie.
- How to navigate Marketo Engage
- What the different program types are & when to use them
- Utilising a email send program
- Maximising the marketing calendar within Marketo Engage
Marketo Data Schema
Understand the data schema and become a data management expert!
- Mastering the lead database
- Developing smart lists
- Building and deploying dynamic content
- Using global exclusion and exclusion lists
Marketo Design Studio and smart campaigns
Harness the power of smart campaigns to ace your lead acquisition & lead routing processes.
- Creating forms within Marketo Engage
- Launching a landing page
- The fundamental and advanced capabilities of smart campaigns
- Launching your first trigger campaign
A/B testing and personalisation
Understand how to use A/B testing and personalisation to produce campaigns that generate maximum return.
- A/B testing emails
- A/B testing landing pages
- Personalisation using tokens
- Maximising snippets
Marketo events and webinars
Master the skills to build and scale best practice events & webinars.
- Learn how to integrate your event or webinar partner
- Launch a best-in-class webinar
- Scale events using program templates
- Automate in person events & check-in
- Learn how to build an event series or roadshow
Reporting basics in Marketo Engage
Discover the secrets to reporting on your campaign successes.
- Channels & tags
- Period costs
- Progression statuses
- 6 useful reports you can use today!
What our students say
“JTF Marketing’s training saved me from a lot of problems and wasted time. It showed me what to pay attention to so that I don’t mess up.
It also showed me much faster and easier ways to use the tool. I can’t remember how many times I said, ‘wait — you can do it like that?’
Now I’m looking forward to building on my Marketo skills and becoming more and more of an expert.”
Marketing Manager, Mcgraw Hill Education
“JTF Marketing helped me gain the knowledge and confidence with Marketo Engage I needed to get promoted.
I was working as a CRM Manager, but now I’m the Head of Marketing Automation for one of the world’s largest independent investment firms.”
Head of Marketing Automation, Large International Financial Services Company
“It was a great session with like-minded Marketo individuals. Your Marketo expertise really made the training simple and easy to follow. I came back with a list of things to take to the rest of my team and changes to make for our Marketing automation.
The training is something I recommend to anyone who’s a beginner/intermediate and wants to improve their Marketo ability.”
Group Senior Digital Marketing Executive, iomart
Meet your trainer
Adam’s clients call him “Mr Nice Guy” because he does whatever it takes to make sure their needs are met.
Adam’s background in marketing and his deep CRM expertise allows him to help clients with a broad range of challenges – even beyond Marketo.
There are no reviews yet.