It’s official, Summer has ended. That means getting back at it at full force. Perhaps after those nice Summer holidays you’re in need of a Marketo refresher. Or maybe you’ve just landed a new job and you’ve got to get up to speed on how to use Marketo and quick. Whatever the situation may be (drum-roll please) we’ve got you covered!
We’ll be hosting a two-day intensive Marketo Fundamentals Training out of our offices in Borough.
What are we covering? Great question!
- Important Marketo elements like Marketing Activities, Reporting & Attribution, and Lead Database
- Best Practices for your Marketo instance
- Practical application of Marketo – yes, this will be hands-on!
What are the perks?
- You get to take home a Marketo Training Manual that has step-by-step scenarios of everything covered in the training sessions (awesome)
- Two-days with one of our Senior Marketing Automation Consultants (only the best of the best)
What are the details?
- Date: 9-10 October
- Time: 9:30 – 17:30
- Location: 201 Borough High Street, London
- Cost: £600
- Overview of Platform
- Marketing Activities
- Best Practice on Structure
- Hands On: Channels/Tags
- Design Studio
- Lead Database
- Recap of Day 1
- Hands On: building Campaign Scenarios (i.e. Email send, Trigger, Event)
- Reporting & Attribution
- Hands On: Channels to Programs (i.e PPC to Marketo Program, 3rd Party Emails)