We all know marketing automation platforms are expensive, for some budgets even a stretch. Comparing tool for tool isn’t the answer, so we’ve helped companies realise the true value and ROI of their MA investment.
Ready for reporting with ROI statistics?
In the world of the revenue driven marketer, email statistics are no longer a powerful message. These days we’re talking about net new names, velocity through the lead funnel and into the pipeline, as well as estimated revenue predictions. Why? Well, justifying your existence and marketing budget is why.
How can we help with your reporting and ROI analysis?
- Reports designed for your business – turn your KPIs into status reports, with real-time data populating those reports, giving you a glimpse into progress so far.
- Lead velocity reporting – Probably the most exciting report a marketer can deliver to it’s directors: how long does it take a lead from capture to sale, and where did it come from.
- Lead lifecycle reporting – we all know NAME, MQL, SAL, SQL etc. but what does that really look like from an entire database perspective? How many do we have, and where are they in these stages.
- CPA vs. LTV – We’ve built a range of models for reporting and we’ll always build specifically for your business like common models of cost per acquisition (CPA) through to life time value (LTV).
- MAP cost of ownership – it’s expensive, this we know – but we can help you realise the true value from analysing your input versus output, plus we can also build a comparable toolset and weigh up the costs.