The JTF Marketing team is heading to Adobe Summit EMEA at ExCeL London from 15th to 16th May 2019!
If it’s anything like Las Vegas there will be a lot of information to absorb and we’ll be happy to help you digest it! Our Adobe Summit EMEA team members have filled their calendar with sessions and events:
- We’re excited to catch some fresh ideas on personalisation at sessions including “Anatomy of an Industry-Leading Personalisation practice” and “Personalisation All-stars: Tales From The Trenches”
- Helping our clients demonstrate ROI and ensure scalability is the name of our game, so we’re looking forward to catching sessions including “Time, Love and Intent Data – A Killer Recipe for Demand Generation,” “Deliver Measurable and Scalable Campaigns in Marketo,” and “Measuring ROI from an Omnichannel Advertising Strategy”
- And, of course, we will be eager to discover the latest in Marketo news and the Adobe-Marketo path forward at talks that include “How Marketo Can Tame the GDPR Data Retention Monster,” “To Renovate or Rebuild? Marketo’s Own Journey to a New Instance,” and “Adobe Campaign – Drive Engagement by Orchestrating Customer Experiences Across Channels”
We’d love to say hello, grab a coffee, or just explain to you how we’ve maximised other clients’ Marketo investments by helping them demonstrate the impact of marketing.
Book a meeting – and get your audit!
We’re also offering a free Extensive Marketo Audit worth £4995 at the event – make sure you book your appointment to meet with us! This comprehensive audit includes:
- Instance set-up and architecture (IP whitelisting, workspace, partition strategy)
- Landing page and email tracking links and templates
- Email deliverability (DNS, IP warming plans, validation)
- SSO (If required)
- SSL (request, configuration, validation)
- Web tracking (configuration, validation)
- User set-up (custom roles, permissions, user set-up)
- CRM integration (review, challenge, document if required)
- Use of reporting + ROI
- Campaign types and set-up
- Marketo package review
You’ll also walk away with an action plan to reach best practice implementation, a marketing automation maturity assessment, and an action plan to reach your desired Marketo maturity level (including additional software requirements).
Book a meeting – we hope to see you there!